“If you pour buffalo sauce on it, they will come…to the table.”
That could be the motto around our house. Everyone seems to be nuts about anything buffaloed! We have been trying to eat less red meat around our house, so recently Savannah cooked these fabulous buffalo turkey burgers. They were super easy and absolutely delicious. Serve with blue cheese crumbles and fresh veggies for a healthy meal the whole family will love. I suggest that you double this recipe is you are cooking for four!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 c. buffalo sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, for the pan
- Cheddar cheese for burgers
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Combine meat and seasonings. Make out into four patties.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Cook burgers for 2 minutes then flip and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Pour sauce over the top of each patty.
- Place lid on pan, cook for 6 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Add cheese to the top of each burger.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato, onions, crumbled blue cheese, and Ranch dressing, if desired.