If you are looking for a super simple recipe to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, then you have come to the right place. These tacos start with store-bought fried chicken fingers (or restaurant bought in my case, I went by Zaxby’s). I mixed up a packet of Ranch dressing mix for my dressing then combined everything in the food processor for a quick and tasty dressing. This recipe is a Southern Living recipe, and they suggest that this dressing is also a great dip for wings. Add more jalapeño for more heat or reduce the amount for less. This is a great weeknight dinner that you can have on the table in very little time!
- 1 c. refrigerated Ranch dressing
- 1 lg. jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeds removed
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (about 1½ c. loosely packed)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 12 fried chicken breast tenders
- 6-inch flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- Sliced radishes
- Process Ranch dressing, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice in a blender or food processor 2 to 3 seconds or well blended and almost smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Place 1 to 2 fried chicken breast tenders in each warmed tortilla. Serve with dressing and sliced radishes.