These grilled peaches are heavenly! Placing them on the grill brings out the delicious sweetness and intensifies the peach flavor. The peach juice causes a slight caramelization. Wow, the warm peach with dollop of sour cream is a great dessert. However, if you really want to take it over the top use vanilla or butter pecan ice cream in place of the sour cream. My mouth is watering now!
- 4 lg. fresh peach, washed, halved and pitted
- 8 tsp. brown sugar (or Splenda Brown Sugar Blend)
- 8 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 8 tbsp. sour cream (or more if you like)
- a little canola oil
- Lightly brush the cut side of peaches with the canola oil.
- Place cut side down on a medium-high preheated grill. Grill until the peaches are warm throughout (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from grill to serving platter and immediately sprinkle each peach half with 1 tsp. brown sugar or Splenda Brown Sugar Blend. Sprinkle each peach half with 1 tbsp. chopped pecans. Dollop each peach half with 1 tbsp. sour cream and serve immediately.